Sunday, May 10, 2009

Toys








His feet propped up crack me up!
His friends in the swing with.
His favorite toy of all, the play mat!


Natalie got me thinking before I was pregnant about someone who had a home covered in toys and baby gear. I made a vow to never be that person but have found its super difficult to avoid all the clutter at this age as my Little Love Nugget must be repositioned and entertained with something new quite often! He has never been a fan of the swing but has began to like it OUTSIDE only and really likes going on strolls with Harley. He really hates the exersaucer for some reason and I hope that slowly changes as the swing has. Scott says our vocabulary has changed entirely (boppy, bumbo, bassinet, packnplay, etc). He still is confused about what some things are called. Seriously, do we need all this crap!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nicole --- it only gets worse!!! I also vowed to be that same person and now I wonder where all this stuff came from.

    ReplyDelete