Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Boys Nine Months
















Hudson continues to amaze us everyday. Todays milestone was flushing the comode. He just cant sit and is always pulling up on stuff and exploring. He has quite the personality and I dont know how it could be possible to love him anymore than Scott and I do. He continues to grow and be a good eater. He LOVES food and eats most anything: bananas are his fav, oranges, carrotts, crackers, LOVES goldfish, cereal bars, baby food, cherrios, yogurt, etc. He has 5 teeth and #6 isnt far away. He weighed 21 lbs 12 oz at his last MD visit and is 30.5 inches long. He is long and lean and wearing size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothes! He is our big boy. We have been to the state fair, Jasper, Austin, laser tag, etc in the past few months. I havent blogged lately as I have had my hands quite full with him! And have I mentioned I hate the way this blogger post my pics backwards and puts my captions all over the page. I have no patients with blogging i suppose! He loves to sit and spin in circles and loves his blankie at bedtime. He is not a TV watcher and no saucers for him! He will NOT be confined! I anticipate walking anyday now!

No comments:

Post a Comment